- grandmadeath89 reblogged this from plusonefitness
- grandmadeath89 likes this
- moonrider101 likes this
- healthysucks likes this
- halegates likes this
- xlune-noire likes this
- imfitterthanyou likes this
- claire93 likes this
- nickdali reblogged this from plusonefitness
- workoutgrind likes this
- iwillhaveabeachbody reblogged this from plusonefitness
- fitastic-me likes this
- letsnotlosebraincellstoo reblogged this from plusonefitness
- polkadots-and likes this
- piratejenne likes this
- c-allipygean likes this
- camifilipina likes this
- misspho likes this
- fortheloveof-fit likes this
- howboutwedance likes this
- summer-reckless likes this
- francescarenee likes this
- fitjo12 reblogged this from plusonerecipes
- bornwithswagger likes this
- gafftapeandplacemarkers likes this
- plusonefitness reblogged this from plusonerecipes and added:
- stereoheartlove reblogged this from plusonerecipes
- plusonerecipes posted this
I was craving pizza all day, but I didn’t want to go to the effort of making dough and buying a bunch of ingredients. So, I decided to make my mom’s delicious tomato, mozzarella pizzas. This recipe is my ultimate “go-to” pizza recipe for a quick, easy, balanced meal. And you only need 4 ingredients!
What you’ll need:
- Naan bread (I’ve also made these pizzas with pita bread)
- Mozzarella cheese
- Garlic salt (optional)
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Then, grab some naan bread and put it onto a baking sheet.
If you aren’t familiar with naan bread, it’s a type of flatbread that’s usually eaten with Indian, Pakistani, and Persian cuisine. Wikipedia defines it as leavened, oven-baked flatbread that is popular in West, Central and South Asia. Anyway, you can find naan at most grocery stores. I like to buy the Stonefire brand.
Next, thinly slice some mozzarella and spread it over the naan.
Next, tear up some basil and thinly slice a tomato. Add as much or as little to your pizza as you like.
Optional: Sprinkle some garlic salt on top of your pizza. The pizza will still be delicious if you decide to leave off the salt.
Place in preheated 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes (depending on how crunchy you like your pizza).
Remove when ready.
Note: Nutrition information will vary depending on the brand of naan and the amount of cheese used. The label above estimates the nutritional information using the Stonefire brand naan bread, 1oz of mozzarella cheese, and 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
Additionally, please note that the information is for 1 entire naan pizza. The Stonefire naan breads are pretty large. I typically eat only half a pizza (216 calories for half pizza).